Custom Design Process
INOMO Studio helps facilitate the Custom Design Process. It offers bespoke furniture and design constructions upon customer request. We provide together with our team of in house architects, interior planners and product designers, solutions for private or corporate space from the initial conception to the final, tailor-made production and installation.
Our Design-Thinking Process in combination with our 40 years Know How in craftmanship ensures great designs with the highest quality and endurance.
Fiberglass has unique physical properties allow it to be easily molded and manufactured to meet almost any specification, it is malleable and has endure qualities. Resistant to water, sun and light, but also more affordable than any other alternative in any size or quantity, fiberglass is an ideally versatile material to implement advanced parametric design with, as it transforms into liquid forms efficiently, outperforming competitive materials like corian and wood. Fiberglass is an aesthetical, durable, and sustainable material that has been touted as the lumber of the future.
Architects and designers all over the world value GRP (ie Fiberglass) as a material that can transform their most ambitious visions into reality. From Zaha Hadid Architects to Christian de Portzamparc, all of them trust Fiberglass. Its unlimited advantages and its flexibility and durability offer a great competitive advantage against other materials like corian or wood.
Fiberglass is the perfect canvas to give substance to the greatest of ideas.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Are there specific guidelines regarding the design? Fiberglass and GRP offer to our designers and architects freedom and flexibility. That means they can design any kind of object without considering specific constraints.
- How can I be assured that the final products will be identical or similar to my design? INOMO pays close attention to the details. The designer is actively involved to the production process and can provide further guidelines throughout the project.
- I have a custom request for a project. Is it feasible? INOMO Studio takes every request seriously. You can always reach the Studio through the Contact Us (href) page and get valuable feedback from our team.
- I need to buy wholesale. Where should I make my order? There are several Contact Us forms throughout the website in which you can make your request and we can get back to you for further discussion. For example, under this section you can find one.
- I would like to collaborate with you about a new collection. How can we arrange a meeting? INOMO team is always looking for fresh and innovative ideas. In order to make an appointment with our team all you need to do is send an email to [email protected] and tell us how we can collaborate.